You know how everybody has that one cause that hits really close to home for them? This is it for me. I lost my cousin Kim in the Spring of 2008, when she was just 30 years old. The culprit? Breast Cancer. Help me fight this disease -learn more about Breast Cancer Awareness, and the American Cancer Society.
Wanna work out with me? Join CrossFit at World Gym! TRUST me, you'll be in shape in no time!
MTV.com has put out a list of The 10 Best Albums of 2013 (So Far).
Here's the Top 10:
1. Random Access Memories, Daft Punk
2. Regions of Light and Sound of God, Jim James
3. Yeezus, Kanye West
4. Evil Friends, Portugal. The Man
5. Modern Vampires of the City, Vampire Weekend
6. The 20/20 Experience, Justin Timberlake
7. Paramore, Paramore
8. Born Sinner, J. Cole
9. Settle, Disclosure
10. …Like Clockwork, Queens of the Stone Age