You know how everybody has that one cause that hits really close to home for them? This is it for me. I lost my cousin Kim in the Spring of 2008, when she was just 30 years old. The culprit? Breast Cancer. Help me fight this disease -learn more about Breast Cancer Awareness, and the American Cancer Society.
Wanna work out with me? Join CrossFit at World Gym! TRUST me, you'll be in shape in no time!
Yay! The Walking Dead is back in three days! Time to start getting ready for Sunday...step one, read this list. Step two, get your booze ready. Step three, watch The Walking Dead on Sunday!! (Of course it would be in the middle of the Grammys.) Enjoy!
Supplies You'll Need:
• Whiskey or some other hard liquor worthy of a zombie apocalypse
• Cheap beer if you're on Team Merle or Daryl
• Mixers: For those who like a chaser more than being chased
1. When you see the first zombie of the episode, take a sip.
2. If Daryl aims his crossbow, take two sips.
3. If Rick says the following at any point, then clink glasses with the person next to you.
4. If Carl and Beth make flirty eyes at each other, take a shot of whiskey.
5. If the Governor's eye patch starts to look stank at any point, drink until it doesn't.
6. If anyone kills a zombie with a knife through the head, take a sip in honor of that badass move. (Yes, I know that's Tomas and not a zombie.)
7. If Merle says something racist, take a shot.
8. If Merle or Daryl says, "He's my brother!" at any point, then drink to that.
9. If anyone says baby Judith's name, take a sip of mixer (have some respect, she's a baby).
10. If any of the gang gets trapped in a small space and are surrounded by zombies, pour yourself a full glass of whiskey.
11. If this scenario happens at any point, finish everything in your glass and the bottle, for that matter.
Happy drinking, undead friends!