It's Not Funny
Original Release Date: May 4, 2004
- 1. Certain Leaders in Government Look or Act Like Certain Pop Culture ...
- 2. Women, Please Rinse Off Your Vagina and Anus!
- 3. I've Taken a Popular Contemporary Pop Song and Changed the Lyrics ...
- 4. A Rapid Series of Comical Noises!
- 5. Although Indigent, Rural Families Have Little to Say in the ...
- 6. My Child Is Enthralling, Especially When It Says Something ...
- 7. My Immigrant Mom Talks Funny!
- 8. When It Come to Jews, Behavior One Might Perceive as Obnoxious and ...
- 9. Pandering to the Locals!
- 10. Even Though I Am in the Closet, That Won't Prevent Me from Getting ...
- 11. Weathermen Have Become, For the Most Part, Obsolete!
- 12. When Is Said and Done, I Am Lonely and Miserable and Barely Able ...
- Mike Rosas: Assistant
- Rick Fisher: Mastering
- Jeff Kleinsmith: Design
- Chris Fahey: Editing, Mixing
- Karl Erickson: Engineer
- David Cross: Liner Notes
- Jeremy Hartshorn: Editing, Transfers
- Deborah Orin: Author
- Jesse Southerland: Cover Photo
- John Byrd: Engineer